- Is the OnePlus 10 the next big smartphone?
- How much RAM will the OnePlus 10 Pro have?
- Will the OnePlus 10 Pro get 80W fast charging?
- What does the OnePlus 9 Pros Design mean?
- Is the OnePlus 10 Pro the best phone to buy?
- Is the OnePlus 10 coming in 2022?
- How many megapixels is the OnePlus 10s camera?
- How does the OnePlus 10 Pro compare to the Galaxy S22 ultra?
- What is the OnePlus 10 Pros top storage capacity?
- How many Android updates will the OnePlus 10 Pro get?
- What is the best OnePlus phone to buy in 2022?
- Does the OnePlus 10 Pro have wireless charging?
- What is the best charger for OnePlus 10 Pro?
- Does the OnePlus 10 vanilla variant have fast charging support?
- How long does it take to charge the OnePlus 80W Charger?
- How is the battery life on the OnePlus 10 Pro?
- What does the OnePlus 9 Pro have to offer?
- What will the OnePlus 10 operating system be like in 2022?
- Why partner with Hasselblad and OnePlus?
- What is the display refresh rate on the OnePlus 8 Pro?
Is the OnePlus 10 the next big smartphone?
The OnePlus 10 is the next big smartphone were expecting to see from the Chinese tech company now that the OnePlus 9T has been confirmed not to exist.
How much RAM will the OnePlus 10 Pro have?
Elsewhere, a leaker has claimed that the OnePlus 10 Pro will have a 8GB or 12GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB of storage, and an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. So far we havent heard any specs rumors for the standard OnePlus 10 though.
Will the OnePlus 10 Pro get 80W fast charging?
Weve heard the OnePlus 10 Pro could get super-speedy 80W wired fast charging, in a leak which also reiterated some of the other specs weve heard like a 6.7-inch screen or 48MP main camera. What is it? OnePlus next flagship phone When is it out? Possibly January or February How much will it cost? Likely starting at $729 / £629 (about AU$940)
What does the OnePlus 9 Pros Design mean?
The OnePlus 9 Pros design sees the brand returning to its roots in the best way possible.
Is the OnePlus 10 Pro the best phone to buy?
Powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 system-on-chip, the OnePlus 10 Pro is among the most powerful Android phones you can possibly buy. Paired with 8GB of RAM, it’s hard to find something that slows it down. For $899, this device is one of the better price-to-performance Android handsets.
Is the OnePlus 10 coming in 2022?
But an even bigger reason to think that this isn’t the OnePlus 10 is that OnePlus itself has said there won’t be a OnePlus 10. In an MWC 2022 media briefing attended by TechRadar, OnePlus founder Pete Lau said that there would only be one model in the OnePlus 10 range – namely the OnePlus 10 Pro.
How many megapixels is the OnePlus 10s camera?
We dont know much about the camera of the standard OnePlus 10, but a leaker claims the OnePlus 10 pro will have a triple-lens camera with a 48MP main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide one, and an 8MP telephoto one with 3.3x optical zoom. Those incidentally are the same specs as the OnePlus 9 Pro.
How does the OnePlus 10 Pro compare to the Galaxy S22 ultra?
The OnePlus 10 Pro handily beats the Galaxy S22 Ultra in our battery rundown tests, despite having the same 5,000 mAh battery capacity and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. We expect modern smartphones to hit at least 10 hours in this test, which the OnePlus 10 Pro easily exceeds.
What is the best charger for OnePlus 10 Pro?
The 80W SuperVOOC charger from Oppo is another good alternative to charge your OnePlus 10 Pro. Since it has an output of 80W and uses the VOOC tech, it can fast charge the OnePlus 10 Pro at the capped limit of 65W.
Does the OnePlus 10 vanilla variant have fast charging support?
The vanilla variant could get 150-watt fast charging to quickly fill up its 4,800mAh cell — the same as the OnePlus Ace ( OnePlus 10R) launched in China recently. In contrast, the OnePlus 10 Pro comes with support for 80W fast charging, which is limited to 65W in the U.S.
How long does it take to charge the OnePlus 80W Charger?
OnePlus boasts that its 80W charger fills the handset’s 5,000mah battery in 32 minutes, while the 65W plug takes 34 minutes. Two minutes is virtually a margin of error difference, but do these claims hold up in the real world?
How is the battery life on the OnePlus 10 Pro?
The OnePlus 10 Pro has a 5,000mAh battery, which is 500mAh more than the 9 Pro. This means that you should expect a significant improvement in battery life. We expected that the OnePlus 10 Pro would be able to comfortably last a day of heavy use and perhaps up to two days on a single charge if used with moderation. Our expectations were right.